I firmly believe that everybody needs a bucket list: a list of things you would like to accomplish in your lifetime. The items on your list can be as easy, challenging, unique, or cliche as you’d like. Striving to fulfill the items on your bucket list can help you live life to the fullest! If you haven’t created a bucket list yet, I am inviting you to read the list of ideas I have put together. Perhaps some of these will inspire you! 🙂
- Visit the Great Wall of China.
- Hike to the Fairy Pools in Scotland.
- Kiss the Blarney Stone in Ireland.
- See the Mona Lisa in the Louvre Museum.
- Go to the top of the Empire State Building
- Try to make a Royal Guard laugh at Buckingham Palace.
- Feed a kangaroo in Australia.
- Head to Rio de Janeiro for Carnival.
- Attend Tomorrowland in Belgium.
- Visit the Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival in China.
- Volunteer at an elephant sanctuary in Thailand.
- Join the Turtle Conservancy to help protect endangered species of turtles.
- Adopt a pet from a rescue shelter.
- Become an ambassador for a charity that you strongly support.
- Donate a goat to a child in a third world country.
- Donate more than $500 to a worthy cause.
- Partner with GoAbroad to teach English in a foreign country.
- Attend a charity gala ball.
- Donate new clothes to a shelter, instead of used ones.
- Join Operation Beautiful.
FOOD & DRINK
- Try eating vegan for a week.
- Taste the exhibits at the Museum of Food and Drink!
- Try a weird ice cream flavor, like horseradish or lobster!
- Eat some 23K gold infused chocolate covered bacon.
- Try eating off of just $10 in a week.
- Take a cooking class.
- Eat a Philly Cheesesteak in Philadelphia.
- Go on a winery tour, and enjoy the samples.
- Drink nothing but water for a week. This can be life changing!
- Grow a vegetable garden, and make a salad from your produce.
1. Go on a hot air balloon ride.
2. Hike the entire Appalachian Trail. (Yes, it’s over 2000 miles long. But, it is possible!)
3. Go cage diving with Great White Sharks! Eek!
4. Book a last minute plane ticket to a random destination.
5. Go skydiving!
6. Visit the Grand Canyon.
7. Go on a cross-country road trip with your closest friends.
8. Camp in a tent for a week, and pack only your basic necessities.
9. Swim with manatees!
10. Try Ziplining. It is a little scary, but sooo much fun!
This was so much fun to put together! If you have a bucket list, tell me all about it in the comments. 🙂